SOLISE offers you a range of batteries based on the latest Li-ion technology: lithium iron phosphate (LiFePO4). The batteries on offer can be used in various on-board applications, such as electric golf buggies, motorcycles, quad bikes, ULM, skates, jet skis, etc. They replace - without any modification - lead-acid batteries, which are extremely polluting, dangerous and less efficient.
Why lithium iron phosphate (LiFePO4)?
- Lithium iron phosphate batteries are much more efficient than the technologies used today (Pb, Ni-CD, Ni-MH, etc.) as well as being safer than traditional lithium-ion batteries (LCO, LMO, NMC, etc.).
- They are much lighter and smaller for the same use.
- They have a lifetime 5 times as long.
- When they are stored, they discharge very slowly.
- They are more environmentally friendly, as they do not contain dangerous products such as lead. They are environmentally friendly as a result.
|Motorcycle battery replacement||Visit our website|